So today marks one month (to the date) since we went supermarket free! It’s been exciting, interesting, tasty, has brought us new friends (both cyber and real life) and has really made a massive impact on our life!
Not only have we changed the way we shop we’ve changed our whole ethos and we really feel we are on our way to a much simpler, cheaper life (good job really as Becksie’s maternity pay is soon to run out #SCARY)! And so on www.ayearwithoutsupermarkets.com ‘ s first month birthday we’d like to take the chance to offer you a few updates and then as we went out for dinner to Auntie Leah’s a photo tribute to our winter picnic by the fire!
Updates are as follows:
- We’ve saved a staggering £78.19
- The window sill is still tidy and producing tasty salad
- The first lot of homemade cleaning spray is nearly finished (there is a post coming your way about the next generation spray)
- We’ve been on the radio and enjoyed our 15 minutes of fame
- We’ve guest posted
- We’ve entered into a ‘gift exchange’ with a fellow blogger
- We’re doing ok on the breakfast thing as meatloaf says ‘two out of three ain’t bad’
And now for the photo’s of our dinner (it was so toasty by the fire we decided to eat on the floor)!